Some of our greatest guests are “fun-sized,” and under 12…Our Blue Bell Push Pop’s come with every kids meals
So we serve right to them. Our kids meals don’t always get the attention they deserve, but most smart servers know…or learn real quick…that kids are connoisseurs; often the most important person to please at almost any table, and often, some of the funnest.
A few little known Hoffbrau Kids facts:
- All kids meals can be served with ANY sidewinder on our menu. Healthy Mom’s and Dad’s? We’ve got fresh, preservative free, hand-cut broccoli, spinach, and more as side options. We can even get them with out seasoning or butter.
- Hoffbrau is ALWAYS peanut free 100%. No peanut oils, or tree nuts of any kind are in our restaurants. You can breathe a sigh of relief and bring in your tot of any age.
- We hand bread our chicken tenders (yes, they are the BEST sellers!); using only 100% white meat chicken tenders. No “bits, pieces, or strange parts.” Just all white meat chicken tenders.
- Many of our restaurants run annual coloring contests throughout the year and display the best artwork. Ask your friendly manager for details!
- Most of our managers are Mom’s, Dad’s, and even grandparents. They know a lot of things to help you choose, and would love to talk. Ask for them, anytime!
- Last, (and I almost consider this most important)….ALL kids meals come with a free Blue Bell push pop. Sometimes I just drop in for one. Life’s too short not to eat dessert first (as any kid will tell you!)Starting tomorrow…we’re stocking up a bit extra on all these little treats and giving them free to our guests who mention this blog, show their e-mail club reminder, and bring in their families for free kids meals until October 13th. Kat and Mark are ready for you…..